these are the days

:HIGH SCHOOL TAG:




1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes...as a matter of fact those were the only boys i was exposed to.

2. What kind of car did you drive? my dad bought a little white mustang with black top, black stripes on the hood and red seats. i drove it most of my senior year.

3. What was the most embarrassing moment of HS? no single moment stands out...but, i hated to have other kids correct my test papers if the grade was poor.

4. Were you a party animal? a closely supervised, 11 o'clock curfew party animal.

5. Were you considered a flirt? i grinned a lot if i liked a guy...is that flirting?

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Choir.

7. Were you a nerd? no...i worked hard at trying to "fit in."

8. Were you on any varsity teams? no...girls were not involved in sports at all way back when.

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? heck no!

10. Can you still sing the fight song? oh, bountiful we're proud of you and of your red and gray. we'll fight for you we'll la-tee-da- and cheer you as you play. la-dum- tee-da....

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Briscoe...Mr. Burningham...a good English teacher

12. Where did you sit during lunch? in the lunchroom.

13. School mascot? Braves.

14. Did you go to homecoming, and with who? 10th, some guy...threw up the battered fried shrimp when i got home. 11th i can't remember, 12th probably breck.

15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? no way.

16. What do you remember most about graduation? i remember walking across the stage to get my diploma and the theme song from "Mame" started playing. I was in that musical my senior year so I thought that was fun. I also remember throwing my cap as far and as hard as I could and not understanding all of the tears.

17. Where did you go senior skip day? a group of girls went to the great salt lake to go swimming. i had just shaved my legs and the salt water stung like crazy.

18. Were you in any clubs? pep club, drill team

19. Have you gained some weight since then? oh for sure.

20. Who was your prom date? i can't remember, but i loved my dress

21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? i go to all of the reunions...even when i lived out of state.

22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? you are as cute, nice, fun and smart as any of those kids...smile and have fun. but then, that is what my parents told me.


...

Comments

Popular Posts