life can turn on a dime


i was fifteen years old when he was born

this is my brother Anson
 he is the youngest of six children
he is named after his great-grandfather
Anson Bowen Call
 i adore him
this beautiful girl Anson is with is Kristi
 i was around when he met her
 we were at Lagoon
he started the day hanging out with us
met Kristi
and the rest is history
sweethearts then marriage
 they have one son...Anson Jr.
 Kristi had a stroke two days ago
for eight hours she waited
to be found
this little family needs your prayers

Fear thou not; for I am with thee:
be not dismayed; for I am God:
I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee;
yea, I will up hold thee with the right hand of my righteousness...
For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand,
saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
Isaiah 41: 10, 13

...

Comments

Grandma Honey said…
Oh no. And she is so young to be going through this. Please keep us posted okay? I will pray for them.
Cath said…
How awful. I will remember them in my prayers Cristie. I am just catching up on your blog. I love all the memories, the revisiting of your early motherhood. You are beautiful.
S. Etole said…
Oh, Cristie ... praying for all.
Anonymous said…
Oh this is heartbreaking. Praying.

Popular Posts