faces i love on Memorial Day




my sisters

thank heaven for sweet girls who enjoy working husband's family gatherings




somehow this picture ended up on my camera...sis?





liz was the subject of many action shots



pam is always holding a baby






laurel's friend kim spent the weekend

young nate was a little sick...but always adorable


jenny is always fixed up so cute




my baby brother


i admire him so much

a spill with rescue

married in less than three weeks

my prince


sisters

siblings minus nathan--missing him

flanked by able skaters

nate just home from a two year mission

cousins and friends

why audree is so tall


thinking..."are you really going to take another picture"

why yes...i think i will


...

Comments

Melissa: said…
Oh, we missed out! Love all of these pictures and happy faces.
S. Etole said…
It appears to have been a fun day!
aas said…
This was so much fun! Love the photos.
alison said…
Absolutely loved all these pictures. So fun to see my cousins, aunts, and uncles. Thanks so much for posting these for me. This looked like a whole lot of fun...miss you!

Popular Posts