TIME



Albert Schweitzer said: “I do not know what your destiny will be but this I do know: The only ones among you who will be truly happy are those who will have sought and found a way to serve.”

I want to do something FINE with my TIME. Each day I would like to focus on...

--relationships

--service

--spirituality

--learning

--giving comfort

To live completely I am quite certain is to live looking through the glass instead of in the mirror.


Janice Kapp Perry's song, “The Woman You'll Be Someday,” describes this journey.

Be kind to the woman waiting there,
For time passes swiftly and you must prepare;
Hold fast to the values more precious than gold,
And you'll bless the old woman who waits down the road.
She watches our day as her story unfolds,
For you see, she is you, grown old.
Only you have the power to make her whole,
Only you can decide her eternal role.
Just for now the old woman depends on you,
She waits and she watches as you make her dreams come true.

My desire is to improve. I know I can. xox


...

Comments

Melissa: said…
Love it! I can only imagine how much more meaningful each day would be, if I did a little of something in each of those categories- what a great goal!

Popular Posts