longing look

"i feel most alive when the current is pulling me out to sea." ccc


“The beach is in our blood. Everyone in our family returns to the beach instinctively, just like the sea turtles.”
--Sandy Archibald



“I honestly think the beach is the only place children actually entertain themselves.”
--Donna McLavy



"One learns first of all in beach living the art of shedding; how little one can get along with, not how much."
- Anne Morrow Lindbergh


“The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.”
--Isak Dinesen



...

Comments

Melissa: said…
Is it too soon to go back? I'm ready.
Unknown said…
always a good day for the beach,
thank you,
S. Etole said…
feeling the sand between the toes ...
Cath said…
I love this! All the quotes, the photos. You're making me want to play hooky and head for the coast!
alison said…
i can smell the breeze through those pictures. missing all of it!

Popular Posts