this year's theme





Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.  Joshua 1:9

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.   
Isaiah 41:10

Fear not I am with thee oh be ye not dismayed; For I am thy God and will still give thee aid, I'll strengthen thee help thee and cause thee to stand, Upheld by my righteous omnipotent hand.
When through the deep waters I call thee to go, The rivers of sorrow shall not overflow; For I will be with thee thy troubles to bless And sanctify to thee thy deepest distress.
When through fiery trials thy pathway shall lie, My grace, all-sufficient, shall be thy supply. The flames shall not hurt thee; I only design Thy dross to consume and thy gold to refine.

-HOW FIRM A FOUNDATION...hymn-by Keene (1787)

...

Comments

Popular Posts