two fun weekends...gone



It is said that any virtue, when taken to an extreme, can become a vice.  Over scheduling our days would certainly qualify for this.  There comes a point where milestones can become millstones and ambitions, albatrosses around our neck.
Dieter F. Uchtdorf



i welcome conference weekend always with happy anticipation


lynda had a birthday which added to the fun


these little girls love a party


these big girls love each other


this big brother made her a cd of music she listens to all of the time


i'm glad he's mine


she got birthday lucky...he got life long lucky


all of this excitement goes with a few pointers


then the Brasher's rolled into town


bringing little lydia
and her five mentors


a short visit i enjoyed so much


sis in her new Christmas boots
early early i know


and this morning's sky filled with promise

(no millstones or albatrosses in sight)


...

Comments

Grandma Honey said…
My goodness what a gorgeous family you have!

I really like that window frame you have with "When the Lord closes a door...." I saw that first on the Sound of Music as a little girl, and when hard times have come through the years I think of it.
Melissa: said…
I love all the pictures, but I especially love the one of you at the top. So pretty.
Unknown said…
cristie...

such joy. everyone knowing what matters.
Unknown said…
oh, and I had to google that term you used for my writing... still working on learning more about it.
thanks for that.

Popular Posts