the beat goes on

I've never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful.  ~Author Unknown

joseph and lynda last Sunday

(607-620)
  • the word
  • grace everywhere i look
  • the ability to see 
  • spinach for my smoothie
  • over ripe bananas (sweetest for my smoothie)
  • sweet remembrance from young audree
  • YW girls teaching me how to use my phone
  • pink in the morning sky
  • the birds know it's Spring
  • Ann's book
  • conference weekend
  • to hear laurel laugh
  • dave and kell coming to town
  • being lead by the spirit

Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of life.
Maureen Hawkins

(true of each child)

oldest son / oldest child

oldest son's / oldest children...from oldest sons

The child must know that he is a miracle, that since the beginning of the 
world there hasn't been, and until the end of the world there will not be, 
another child like him.
Pablo Casals

...

Comments

Popular Posts