Thursday, March 31, 2011

the beat goes on

I've never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful.  ~Author Unknown

joseph and lynda last Sunday

(607-620)
  • the word
  • grace everywhere i look
  • the ability to see 
  • spinach for my smoothie
  • over ripe bananas (sweetest for my smoothie)
  • sweet remembrance from young audree
  • YW girls teaching me how to use my phone
  • pink in the morning sky
  • the birds know it's Spring
  • Ann's book
  • conference weekend
  • to hear laurel laugh
  • dave and kell coming to town
  • being lead by the spirit

Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of life.
Maureen Hawkins

(true of each child)

oldest son / oldest child

oldest son's / oldest children...from oldest sons

The child must know that he is a miracle, that since the beginning of the 
world there hasn't been, and until the end of the world there will not be, 
another child like him.
Pablo Casals

...

3 comments:

S. Etole said...

your heart is so immense ...

deb colarossi said...

:)

Cath said...

Love the Casals quote. Wow. xo